Should You Use a Mortgage Broker?
Mortgage Brokers deal with a number of lenders, so they can save you time shopping around.
Mortgage brokers know the interest rates and application criteria for different lenders, and can negotiate on your behalf.
Brokers can help you put a loan application together.
They may be able to help you find a loan if a bank says no, and may be able to get a better deal than if you went direct.
All mortgage brokers are now required to be Registered Financial Advisers. They must have a complaints process in place and belong to a dispute resolution scheme. Check the official Financial Services Providers Register at the Companies Office website.
Dawn Whiteside and Jo Vivian are local Mortgage Advisors
Between Jo and Dawn we they are here to help you make the home buying/ refinancing process as easy and stress free as possible.
Building strong relationships with both customers and banks to get the best possible outcomes for their customers.
• Advice, Dawn & Jo are with you every step of the way
• Also available Evening and weekends
• Ranked Top 5 Trusted advisors in Wellington
• NZ’s widest range of lenders you know & trust
including KiwiBank and we negotiate the best deal
and rates on your behalf
• Convenience, Saving you time, emotion & stress
• We offer choice, structure & solutions
• We are paid by the lender (free to you) and will get
you the best deal.